Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Finally in Nashville


Moving day finally came! After a month of traveling for work and trying to pack, Chase and I went into beast mode and loaded the truck in an hour an a half! I was so impressed : )


We headed on up to Birmingham to spend the night with the Montgomery's and enjoy some time with them and the Kelly's. It was a wonderful night with friends, with Jamie and Skot stopping by as well. We happily got up early the next morning and hit the road! Chase picked up his wonderful rommate, Kirk, and my dad followed behind from Montgomery.
I was dreading this move; living on the second floor and having to hoist everything up, but with the four of us, we unloaded EVERYTHING in a little over an hour! Ran some errands, took showers, and hit the town to watch the football games downtown. War Eagle! I treated the boys to wings and beer, and we even hit up a local bar after. Fun night to end the moving trip for sure!

As of now, I am just trying to adjust living on my own. A new city is scary, and foreign. I can't travel anywhere without my GPS and have to ask about everything. I will eventually learn my bearings. I can't complain at all though, Tennessee is beautiful! I truly feel like I am going to love it here, especially after I make some friends and have visits from those at home I love.
The view from where I live is nothing to complain about! And with fall setting in...it is wonderful!!






Even the drive to work is exciting. Downtown has yet to be explored much, but it is still early : )


And did I mention Nashville is beautiful? God blessed me with an amazing sunset. I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment