Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fall 2011 Recap

I guess I had high hopes in this blog thing...only to completely fail! Unfortunately finishing up grad school, sitting for the CPA exam, marrying off best friends, finding a place to live, Auburn football games, and finding time for the boyfriend and new roomies has proven to be very time consuming. I have had somthing planned every single weekend this semester and it has flown by! With that being said, I am going to put my best foot forward and give this another try! And waht better way than to do a complete update on the fall semester?!

Let's see...
First we will start with football! I have the pleasure of my littel sister attending Auburn University for school. She is a smartie and got a ful ride!! I love Auburn football (win or lose) and love even more going with her!
Here are a few pictures from the games this season so far:





Dad went to his first Auburn game! He sat in the student section with us! I think he had a really good time!

The firm I will work for in Montgomery, Jackson Thornton, also tailgates at Troy, Auburn, and Alabama games.

This is at the Auburn tailgate before the Ole Miss game

This is before the UAB game at the Jackson Thornton tailgate in Troy with some of my co-workers and the next year's interns...and of course Jim Pope

my roomies at the Troy vs. UAB game. I am going to miss them!

Jaime and I also went to the Auburn vs. Georgia game in Athens with Dad. He went to school in Athens many years ago so we got to experience what he did...and might I say it was quite an experience! Athens is nuts, but so much fun!

We also had Beth and Anna's bachlorette parties this semester. This is from Beth's at the beach house in PC. We had SO much fun!

I got 2 new additions to my Alpha Gam family...that makes me a great great grand big. Wow, I am old!
Love my gams though!

Amy and I carved pumpkins! They were pretty legit if I say so myself!
I dont have much roomie time since I am always gone, but I love them!

These are my best friends that got married! Arent they beautiful? They will always be my best friends and roomies. I am so blessed to have them in my life and to be able to share in their special days!

Anna's wedding

Mr. and Mrs. Kelly

Before Beth's wedding

All the Alpha Gams

Mr. and Mrs. Montgomery



As you can see, I have been blessed to share in some wonderful times! The adventure has just begun. The semester is wrapping up and graduation is right around the corner. I cant believe how fast almost 6 years has gone by! Soon I will have my MBA (and hopefully my CPA soon after) and be a big girl in the working world... I cant wait to see what God has in store for me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment