Thursday, June 27, 2013

Country Music Television... Nashville internship

Have I mentioned on here how talented my future hubby is? No... well let me brag a little bit!

Chase is coming upon graduation (thank God) and it was time for him to do an internship as one of his class credits. Seeing as we will be living in Nasvhille after we are married, he wanted to try to get one here to get his foot in the door and possibly open up some job opportunities after the move. Well, not only did he get an internship in Nashville but he ended up with an awesome one!

Out of a couple hundred applicants, Chase was selected for an off air deisgn internship with CMT. They loved his portfolio, and even bragged about it during orientation. He has been working on design elements for advertising and such that doesnt appear on the TV. I sound so knowledgeable about this, dont I?

Some of the big projects he has worked on is stuff for the CMT awards, CMA fest, CMT shows social media, and billboards.

I am constantly impressed on how talented he is. I am so encouraged by this opportunity and know he is going to have a great career as a wonderful deisgner! I just wish I could be as creative as he is!

Here are some of the things he has had his hands on this summer...



No comments:

Post a Comment