Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer lovin'

I have been having the best summer with my better half around! I am finally getting a chance to explore this awesome city with my man and show him around! We've had a blast and I cannot wait for him to officially move here.

So far our favorite thing to explore...is the FOOD! Is that terrible? I absolutely love to eat, and Nashville has a ton of variety.
Chase's first day of work, we celebrated with dinner at Taco Mamcitas. They have an awesome variety of tacos. My favorite is the spicy shrimp and gyro taco. We also love their chicken tortilla soup.

That weekend we pigged out with some mexican in East Nashville. We really love that area of Nashville, especially the food.
We ate at Rosepepper and spent too much money on margaritas. They were awesome though!

One of my favorite things we have done so far has been the Avett Bros concert. I got to see their CMT Crossroads live with my friend Amy Latimer and her finance Shawn Byrne. Ever since I have been dying to go to a full concert. Luckily, they had one at Bridgestone the weekend after Chase arrived...perfect timing!




We LOVE living here, and I cant wait for Chase to get here permenantly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment